The Corellian Company
A curious woman, born on a ship travelling the frontier, Marma suffers (or enjoys) a strong case of wanderlust. Such a nomadic life stems from her desire to sense all that the galaxy has to offer, and she is ever in seach of a new tasting food or beautif
Current HP: 42 Force: 4 Destiny: 2
Marma Rumin CL 4
Medium Human scoundrel 1/scout 3
Init +11; Senses darkvision, low-light vision; Perception +16
Languages Basic, Bocce
Defenses Ref 20 (flat-footed 16), Fort 16, Will 17; Dodge, Evasion, Mobility, Vehicular Combat
hp 42; Threshold 16
Speed 6 squares
Melee vibrodagger 1)
Ranged sporting blaster rifle 1)
Base Atk +2; Grp +6
Atk Options Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Power Blast, Starship Raider
Special Actions Fool’s Luck
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 8
Talents Acute Senses, Evasion, Fool’s Luck, Hidden Movement, Hyperspace Savant, Improved Stealth, Spacehound, Starship Raider
Feats Dodge, Mobility, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Power Blast, Scavenger, Skill Focus (Perception, Pilot), Skill Training, Vehicular Combat, Weapon Proficiency (advanced melee, pistols, rifles, simple)
Skills Initiative +11, Knowledge (galactic lore) +8, Knowledge (life sciences) +8, Mechanics +8, Perception +16 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Pilot +16, Stealth +11 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Survival +9
Possessions sporting blaster rifle, vibrodagger
Silent(er) type. All about experiences and gaining knowledge through observation. Really values stillness. True believer that knowledge without experience is not to be trusted (although awfully interesting). Big on sights/sounds/tastes. Usually travels first, finds a job to pay for it on the way. Doesn’t mind hanging out in the most random place if runs out of money. Picks up food/money by menial chores (a.k.a. new experiences) or scouting out frontiers for interested parties. Not rare for others to think a bit crazy on account of smelling/moving/touching in nonstandard ways. Has been known to spend savings on contents of store shelves because they were new & shiny. Will run miles to see something new. And will inch back slowly for hours to avoid attracting the attention of the new menace. Been drifting for a good while now. Have family somewhere still scraping out a living. Usually go back every 5-8 years or so … to bring some new edible.
Some favorite quotes:
– Of course it’s obvious. That’s why I doubt it.
– Knowledge is a moving target … but when you shoot it … well, then you know how to shoot.
– Did you try to break the limit? … Then how do you know you can’t beat it?
– You’re acting like you expected planets to always have consistent gravity.
– Practicality is over-valued.
– Test everything. (a.k.a. “How are you going to learn if you don’t break it?”)
– Each day is a new world. (also … “Each world is a new day.”)
– Make lots of mistakes! (As a fare-well)
– How are you going to succeed if you don’t fail? (a.k.a. “Failures have founded Empires.”)
– It’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s just that you’re … <fiddles> … right.
– Why would you imitate him? If he didn’t know what you know, he’d be following you around.
– You know … I think my arm knows when my eyes are stuck.
– You know, your tri-tone voice is very melodic. … I’m sorry … did you say something?
– Experiences are markers in your soul. It’s easy to be aimless when you don’t know where you are.
– Don’t hurry this. Enjoy the sludge. <mumbled> It’s all context.
– I thought that was you. You’ve been smelling very purple recently.
– I meant beautifully hideous.
– I know that’s my chair. That’s why I’m not sitting on it.
– Are you aware of what you’re saying? I mean … truly … aware … of it … being.
– Depending on language creates confusion.
– Always? <raises>
– I’m laughing because I’m pretty sure we’re stuck. And that’s definitely a timed explosive.
– That could mean a thousand things! Isn’t that great? <after> well, I mean … not for us …
– Yeah … I’m gonna say we’re not going there. <pause> Yes, this would be the certain death category.